The opening game of the 2023 Nebraska football season is nearly upon us. Our beloved Huskers kick off the season against Big Ten West foe Minnysota this Thursday night at 7:00 PM on Fox.
According to DraftKings Sportsbook, Minnesota is a 7.5 point favorite. The game is in Minneapolis at Huntington Bank Stadium, so you’d consider the Gophers a 4.5 point favorite on a neutral field.
Other Big Ten Teams In Week 1
- Michigan State is a 14.5-point favorite over Central Michigan, OU is 47
- Michigan is a 36-point favorite over East Carolina, OU is 51.5
- Iowa is a 25.5-point favorite over Utah State, OU is 43.5
- Purdue is a 4-point favorite over Fresno State, OU is 48.5
- Ohio State is a 30-point favorite over Indiana, OU is 60
- Wisconsin is a 27.5-point favorite over Buffalo, OU is 54.5
- Penn State is a 20.5-point favorite over West Virginia, OU is 50.5
- Maryland over Towson - no odds.
- Illinois is a 9-point favorite over Toledo, OU is 46
- Northwestern vs Rutgers - No odds
I like that the oddsmakers has Iowa a 25.5-point favorite. At least someone has faith than they can get above the low bar set for Brian Ferentz keeping his job.
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.