It would have been nice had Illinois beaten Iowa and Nebraska somehow figure out how to score more than three points in the final three quarters of regulation against Wisconsin.
Iowa wins the Big Ten West. Nebraska still need a win to get to bowl eligibility.
According to DraftKings Sportsbook, Nebraska is a 1.5-point favorite over rival Iowa. What the hell. This has to be because the game is in Lincoln.
The OU is 26.5.
That is.... historically low.
Big Ten Teams In Week 12
- Michigan State AT Penn State - PSU is favored by 20 points over Sparty. The OU is 42.
- Ohio State AT Michigan. The Weasels are favored by 3.5, largely because it’s in Ann Arbor. The OU is 46.5.
- Indiana AT Purdue - Purdue is favored by 2.5. The OU is 50. Another rivalry game.
- Maryland AT Rutgers - No line.
- Northwestern AT Illinois - The Illini are favored by 5.5 points. The OU is 47. David Braun deserves to be the Big Ten Coach of the Year.
- Wisconsin AT Minnesota - The Badgers are favored by 1.5 points. The OU is 42. Both of these teams have had disappointing seasons, but can make up for it by winning the Axe.
- Oregon State at Oregon. The Ducks are 13.5 - point favorites over the Beavers. The OU is 62. This should be an interesting game.
- Alabama at Auburn. The Tide is favored by 14.5, which seems low given Auburn was just beaten by New Mexico State at home. The OU is 49.
- Utah is favored by 21.5 over Colorado. The OU is 52.5.
What do you guys think of the odds on these games?
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.