Nebraska vs Purdue. Nebraska’s defense vs the best quarterback in the Big Ten West - Hudson Card.
According to DraftKings Sportsbook, Nebraska is 3-point favorite over Purdue. The OU is 41.5. Not very high, obviously, because our beloved Huskers have an atrocious offense, and the Blackshirt defense should keep Purdue from scoring a lot.
Unless there are a lot of turnovers.
Big Ten Teams In Week 9
- Maryland at Northwestern. The Terps are favored by 13.5, the OU is 49.
- Indiana at Penn State. Penn State is favored by 32.5. The OU is 44.5. Why does Tom Allen still have a job?
- Michigan State at Minnesota. Gophers are favored by 7. The OU is 40.5. That seems low.
- Ohio State at Wisconsin. Buckeyes favored by 15.5, the OU is 43.5. That seems low, too.
- Iowa is on a bye, which means they can stew about the punt return call another week. OWooooo!
- Rutgers, Michigan, and Illinois are also on byes.
- Duke is a 4-point underdog to Louisville. The OU is 47.
- Iowa State is favored by 2 over Baylor. The OU is 47.
- Tennessee is favored by 3.5 over Kentucky. The OU is 51.5.
There are not very good games this weekend. Wow.
What do you guys think of the odds on these games?
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.