The Nebraska Cornhuskers have the new head man in place as Matt Rhule was formally introduced as the new head coach on Monday, Nov. 28. However, now comes the hard work of filling out the staff list.
Be sure to check back frequently as we keep a running update with the latest staff hiring news. For those hired thus far, you can find them and the corresponding Corn Nation content in the list below updated regularly with the latest news.
The salary pool for his assistants is $7 million.
General Manager - Sean Padden
- Offensive Coordinator/QB Coach - Marcus Satterfield
(Update 12/10/22, Jake Peetz will NOT be coming to Lincoln as the QB coach)
- Tight Ends Coach - Bob Wager
(Update 12/21/22, Marcus Satterfield will coach the QBs instead of tight ends)
- Wide Receivers Coach - Garret McGuire
- Running Backs Coach - E.J. Barthel
- Offensive Line Coach - Donovan Raiola
- Defensive Coordinator - Tony White
- Defensive Line Coach - Terrance Knighton - Nickname: “Pot Roast”
- Linebackers Coach - Rob Dvoracek
- Secondary Coach - Evan Cooper
- Other -
- Coordinator - Ed Foley
- Strength & Conditioning - Corey Campbell
- Associate Director of Football Strength and Conditioning - James Heiss
- Associate Director of Football Strength and Conditioning - Tyler Miles
- Personnel/Scouting - Omar Hates
- Personnel/Scouting - Adam DiMichele
Be sure to stay with Corn Nation over the next few months as we find out more (and tell you) about Rhule’s staff going forward.