I wish I had something witty and spunky to say here. I also wish we had a competent football team that can make adjustments and close out a game. I also wish we didn’t have sickness running around the house the day before Thanksgiving, but here we are.
This week on the show, we’ll recap the Wisconsin game that almost was a win. We’ll preview the Iowa game that, Lord knows, it would be great to come out on top. It’s been...was my oldest son even born? I don’t know. He’ll be 7 next month.
Jon and I had a lively discussion that included:
- Matt Rhule as Nebraska’s next head coach? Do you like this or not?
- Pipeline Jerky as a NIL Collective - go to pipeline-jerky.com to get some!
- Why coaches get paid so much money
- A short bit of the Wisconsin game
- How we can beat Iowa and predictions