Todd leads the podcast because he does a GREAT INTRO. He’s joined by Jon Damn Johnston and Nate McHugh.
We have a grand time discussing the following subjects:
- 100 Days Til Football season
- Ronald Thompkins and the transfer portal - How many players transferred under Tom Osborne?
- The Battle for NU in 2022 Will Take Place in Ireland - Would you go?
- Nebraska baseball - where they’re at and the wild two weeks left
- Lexi Sun returns for another season. She is the closest thing to an Amazon goddess that exists - how much could she make if NIL gets enacted within the next year?
Then, for a stupid offseason topic, we discuss the following:
You have to have a plan.
I could kill a grizzly bear. I reveal my plan.
We want to hear your stupid offseason topics! Give us some to discuss!
Here’s the Oklahoma podcast I was on.
Jon has a book out!
On August 21st, 2015, Jon unexpectedly dropped dead of a widowmaker heart attack. He was shocked five times on the way to the hospital with no response. He was shocked two more times in the ER. He was dead for over 20 minutes. A stent was placed, and he was induced into a coma. In January 2016 Jon received a second stent and in June he was diagnosed with an anoxic brain injury.
He wrote a book about death and recovery. The title, “Been Dead, Never Been To Europe” reflects the ironic nature of life, what happens versus what we want to happen. It’s available at Amazon in Kindle and Paperback.
Consider signing up for Jon’s Postlife Crisis newsletter, which is about Jon and interests beyond Cornhuskers sports. (I know, right?)