Greg is out this week, so Jon takes over. Everything turns political. Commie pinko bastard Todd joins and talks like a breezy politician. Jill comes in to referee, then things turn to Nebraska women’s basketball .
This show is about:
- The Nebraska women’s basketball team and their wild inconsistency
- Women’s volleyball vs Minnesota
- John Cook taking over the athletic department
- Luke McCaffrey went to Louisville (does anyone care?)
- Todd used to dance with Rhonda Revelle in college at UNL
- Recruiting - do top recruits always pick winning teams?
- Alabama and Clemson should be recognized as monopolies and broken up
- Jay Foreman and Jason Peter joining Scott Frost as volunteers - WHAT COULD GO WRONG?