Yoshi had some things going on. I had some things going on (and needed a break), but we finally got back together for another episode of the Yoshi Football Show.
This episode, Yoshi and I talk about:
- His reaction to Ndamukong Suh, Lavonte David, and Khalil Davis winning super bowl rings (along with Tom Brady)
- What he didn’t like about Nebraska football in 2020
- What he liked about Nebraska football in 2020
- The transfer portal, which lead to a conversation about Culture which lead to a conversation about Bo Pelini and “The Process”
- Why older players matter a lot
- Does “culture” affect the entire team even if one side (offense or defense) is struggling and the other is fine?
- What he does daily to stay ready or prepare for football season
It was a fun conversation. I missed talking with Yoshi. We hope to keep doing these. If you have an idea for an episode topic, please let us know in the comments section.
Get A Book Deal!
Right now I am running a Kindle Countdown Deal on “Been Dead, Never Been To Europe”, my memoir about recovering from a widowmaker heart attack. It’s a survivor story of goodness (my wife is in it, that’s where the goodness comes from) and resilience (I have this trait because I’m too much of a bastard to leave this plane of existence yet).
It’s 99 cents for the rest of the day! That’s less than everything else you can buy. EVERYTHING. So go buy it. Click the linky. You know how to do this.
“Been Dead, Never Been To Europe”