Nebraska loses their first 2021 Big Ten basketball game at Indiana 68-55.
Disappointing loss but not terrible.
Two things to start:
- It’d be nice to do an instant reaction to a win for once.
- Nebraska fans need to not treat basketball like football. Every football game is a reason to go insane Every basketball game is not. It’s the first game of a long season where our Huskers goal is to win their home games and pick off enough road games to get to .500 or above in the Big Ten so we can get to the NCAA tourney and get that win to kill that monkey on our back.
- Worst thing: 5 for 22 3-point shooting.
- Bad thing: Derrick Walker is our only dependable big guy.
- Good thing: Moving the ball much better than at the beginning of the season.
Things I can’t figure out:
- What is Wilhelm Breidenbach?
- Why doesn’t Alonzo Verge ever pass to Keisei Tominaga?
I have a book out!
I have a book out! On August 21st, 2015, I unexpectedly dropped dead of a widowmaker heart attack. I was shocked five times on the way to the hospital with no response. I was shocked two more times in the ER. I was dead for over 20 minutes. A stent was placed, and I was induced into a coma. In January 2016 I received a second stent and in June I was diagnosed with an anoxic brain injury. I wrote a book about my death and recovery. The title, “Been Dead, Never Been To Europe” reflects the ironic nature of life, what happens versus what we want to happen. It’s available at Amazon.
Consider signing up for my newsletter, which is about me and my interests beyond Cornhuskers sports. (I know, right?)