clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Cornhuskers React: Nebraska Fans Are Feeling Pretty Good About a 3-3 Team

New, 5 comments

Hosting a Top 10 team in a prime time game is a good way to test that confidence.

Northwestern v Nebraska Photo by Steven Branscombe/Getty Images

Welcome to SB Nation Reacts, a survey of fans across the NCAA. Each week, we send out questions to the most plugged in Nebraska Cornhuskers fans, and fans across the country. Sign up here to join Reacts.

Happy Friday Husker fans!

We have the results of the Reacts polls. If you remember, we changed up what we did and embedded the polls in an article so we can get more responses. Now, we should be able to tell with some confidence what the feelings of Husker fans are week to week.

Is Scott Frost Going to Be Nebraska’s Head Coach in 2022?

94% of you say “yes” he will. The other 6% are Iowa fans who figured out there was a poll they could troll on our website. OK, some of those “no’s” are likely legitimate Husker fans who aren’t fully convinced that Coach can get us through one of the most difficult remaining schedules in college football and come out with bowl eligibility.

I honestly still don’t know what we have in this year’s team yet either. We’ve seen encouraging signs, but we’ve also seen major implosions. Right now, I am more encouraged than not. Ask me again Sunday.

Are You Confident in the Huskers?

It is not surprising to see a high confidence level in a 3-3 team after last weekend’s massacre of the Wildcats. The other 17% are fans that still have trust issues (deservedly so) with the Huskers.

What Is the Game of the Week?

71% of fans across all of the SBNation community said that Penn State vs Iowa is the game of the week.

I will be interested in the final score, but I don’t think I want to watch that rock fight at Kinnick.

Should Cincinnati Be In the Playoff if They Win Out?

Yes, 82% of SBN readers think the Bearcats deserve a playoff spot if they are undefeated. The Big 12 might want to start claiming them now.

So, do you have any Nebraska-specific questions we should consider asking next week? Let us know in the comments!

Poll

Should we request that SB Nation use a different picture of Scott Frost next time?

  • 100%
    Yes
    (113 votes)
113 votes total Vote Now