Greg is out this week, so I am joined by Dylan Guenther and Todd Wolverton as we present THE NEBRASKA WRESTLING SHOW!
This show is all about Nebraska wrestling, Big Ten wrestling, and WAY TOO MUCH about Iowa Wrestling.
It’s wrestling all around!
Todd and Dylan might be two of the most knowledgeable wrestling experts in the Big Ten! I make snarky know-nothing remarks while they discuss:
- The best wrestlers across the nation
- Nebraska’s line up and who they think has a shot at what
- Why Iowa is like Alabama and everyone hates it
- Dylan and Todd name drop like two wrestling whores of wrestling
- A fighting story about the Brand brothers
- Why Dylan should start making Youtube videos imitating Mark Manning doing regular guy stuff
- Why you should implore him to do these videos
- Jordan Burroughs vs David Taylor and why Burroughs is amazing amazing wrestling
- The future of wrestling?
It’s an episode full of wrestling and nothing but wrestling so if you like to put wrestling in your wrestling while you wrestle and eat a sandwich made of wrestling between two slices of wrestling, THIS IS THE SHOW YOU’RE LOOKING FOR!
Been Dead, Never Been To Europe
On August 21st, 2015, Jon unexpectedly dropped dead of a widowmaker heart attack. He was shocked five times on the way to the hospital with no response. I was shocked two more times in the ER. I was dead for over 20 minutes. A stent was placed, and I was induced into a coma. In January 2016 I received a second stent and in June I was diagnosed with an anoxic brain injury.
Jon wrote a book about his death and recovery. The title, “Been Dead, Never Been To Europe” reflects the ironic nature of life, what happens versus what we want to happen. It’s available at Amazon.
Consider signing up for Jon’s newsletter, which is about everything BUT sports.