In this episode, I interview not just one, but two doctors:
- Dr. Jill Weatherhead, Assistant Professor of adult and pediatric infectious diseases and tropical medicine at Baylor College Of Medicine
- Dr. Zachary Binney, Dr of Epidemiology who also studies sports injury patterns in professional sports.
The focus of this episode is whether or not we will have college football in the fall.
I ask the following questions:
- What are the latest timelines for a “return to normalcy?”
- When can college football come back, and what has to happen for it to be able to do so?
- Are there any preventatives against Covid-19? Are there any treatments?
- How long does it take to develop a vaccine and why?
- What do you say to people who think the current state of affairs is a hoax? (The “Paradox Of Prevention” explained!)
I would really appreciate it if you could subscribe to our podcasts!
Leave a Review!
You could go out on the Apple podcast app and leave a review for us as well.
Maybe send us feedback by making a comment on this article.
Please Listen And Share!
If you don’t feel like subscribing, you can listen in the player below. I ask that you share this podcast with as many people as possible. Thank you!