Jay Foreman has a new version of his podcast out. In this episode, he actually talks about sports, something different from most of the podcasts going on right now.
This episode he covers:
- NFL CBA - Collective Bargaining Agreement
Did you know there’s no suspension under the new CBA for marijuana?
- Guys Who Won And Lost in NFL Free Agency
- Tom Brady - Will he perform?
BTW, he’s named his podcast after a drink calledf the “Poloma”. I have never heard of this before him releasing his podcast. It sounds refreshing to me.
A Poloma is this, from Bon Appetit:
- Kosher salt
- 1 grapefruit wedge
- ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup mescal or tequila
- ¼ cup club soda
Jay Foreman runs the Foreman Foundation, whose aim is to raise awareness about diabetes.