Hey everybody! It’s the Yoshi football show with former Husker offensive lineman and current CFL football star Jermarcus “Yoshi” Hardrick.
This week Yoshi and I talk about Nebraska’s nice win over Rutgers. There were a whole lot of good things that happened in this game and we have you covered.
Yoshi and I discuss:
- 620 total yards offense, 365 yards rushing at over 6 yards a carry
- Why and how running backs and offensive lineman can get in a “rhythm”
- How this game sets up a very young offensive line for future success
- A defense that played very well
- Overcoming four turnovers and what that means to a young team
- Yoshi’s reaction to me telling him Nebraska had opted out of a bowl game and football season is over
- Teasers for what Yoshi and I might do during the offseason