Nebraska gets a 28-21 win over Rutgers after a first half nightmare which featured four turnovers by Adrian Martinez and only seven points for your favorite team.
It could have turned into disaster, but instead Nebraska:
- Racked up 620 total yards of offense
- Let Dedrick Mills run the ball 25 times for 191 yards for a 7.6 yard per carry average
- Let Adrian Martinez stay in the game and rack up 157 yards on the ground, 255 in the air while going 24-28 passing (with two unfortunate interceptions)
- Went on a defensive clinic in which they kept the Scarlet Knights scoreless in the second half
- Had three drives of 90, 96, and 92 yards, the only FBS team this season with three drives of 90-plus yards in a single half
I Have A Book Out!
I died. I came back to life. I was later diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury. I wrote a book about it. It’s called - Been Dead, Never Been To Europe, because that’s the most ironic title I could come up with.
I went to all that work of recovering so that you don’t have to to understand what it’s like to make your way through trauma and get your life back.