Yoshi Hardrick and I get together to talk about the Nebraska - Iowa game. Yoshi has played a lot of football as an offensive lineman, so I especially wanted to get his perspective on game,
Yoshi and I discuss:
- THE CLAPPING
- What is involved in playing center and why it can be so difficult
- The defense shutting down Iowa’s running game
- Adrian Martinez’ performance
- The proper time to get a holding call
- How Scott Frost is running his offense like these games are a scrimmage
- What it’s like to give up a sack at a crucial moment
It’s well worth your time to get Yoshi’s point of view as it’s clear playing on the offensive line isn’t near as easy as we think it is.
If you have questions for him, please leave them in the comments.
Jon Wrote A Book
In August, 2015, I suffered a widowmaker heart attack and died for 20 minutes. I wasn’t supposed to live, and if I did, I wasn’t supposed to be me anymore because of oxygen deprivation to my brain.
I’m still here. Mostly. I have gotten most of my life back. What I went through is in this book. If you’re someone who would like a true story of resilience, you’ll enjoy my book.
It is available on Amazon right now. The ebook is $3.99 for a limited time.