The email glitch from Week 3 appears to be fixed. If you haven’t signed up to receive these weekly ballots yet, SIGN UP HERE.
The top six remains unchanged from a week ago. Georgia dispatched Notre Dame, moving the Irish from #7 (last week) to #11 this week. Notre Dame’s loss allowed Auburn to move up a spot from #8 to #7.
Wisconsin looks like a team ready to ride Jonathan Taylor through a tough schedule and all the way to a Big Ten championship game berth as they enter the top 10 this week. Michigan fell from #11 to #18 after the Badgers exposed them for what they’ve been for several years (but many - me included - thought maybe they wouldn’t be this year LOLOLOL!!). Penn State continues to quietly hold serve and could have something to say about the East Division race before all is said and done. Iowa moved from #18 to #15 during their bye week. Michigan State moved up several spots to #18, overtaking big brother in this week’s fan poll. Maryland dropped out of the poll during their bye week and a showdown with Penn State looms this weekend.
Also receiving votes:
- Kansas State
- Arizona State
- Wake Forest
Husker fans remain confident in the direction of the football program under Scott Frost, despite struggling with Illinois. To be precise, 97.1% of Husker fans, say they are confident. This is down slightly from 100% a week ago, but up considerably after the loss to Colololorado.
The ballot included a “who’s the most overrated” team question this week. This is a work in progress, but there are no surprises so far (okay, maybe Ohio State being on the list is a bit surprising).
- Michigan - 60.24% - lost to Jonathan Taylor 35-14 in a game that wasn’t as close as the score said it was
- Florida - 14.98% - Beating Tennessee 34-3 does not inspire confidence among many voters it seems
- UCF - 9.38% - lost a 35-34 heartbreaker to Pitt in their first regular season loss since...2016
- Notre Dame - 6.71% - lost to a very good Georgia team 23-17
- Utah - 4.09% - lost to USC 30-23 last Friday night
- Texas - 3.25% - ALWAYS THE CORRECT ANSWER WHEN ASKING WHICH TEAMS ARE OVERRATED (Except when Michigan goes FULL Michigan)
- Ohio State - 1.36% - Meh
So, what are your thoughts Husker fans? Should K-State be getting more love in the polls (CN voters actually did have the Wildcats at #25)?
And, what’s up with all of you ranking Iowa #14?!? I get it, you’re setting them up for a lot of crowing and smack talk only to have the Huskers run all over them on Black Friday? That’s got to be it, right?