Nebraska will open the 2018 season under Scott Frost in a night game. The Huskers opening contest of the 2018 season against Akron is now set for kickoff at 7 p.m. on September 1st. Fox will be the television provider. It was one of six kickoff times announced by the Big Ten Conference and the television networks.
The last two game times for the non-conference season have been set, with Nebraska taking on Colorado at 2:30 p.m. on September 8th and Troy at 11 a.m. on September 15th.
Nebraska and Colorado will renew their rivalry from the Big 12 with a showdown on national television as ABC has announced coverage of the game. To end the out of conference portion of the schedule, BTN will pickup coverage of the Huskers taking on Troy.
Three conference game times were announced as well. Purdue at Nebraska is scheduled for either a 2:30 or 3:00 kickoff while Nebraska at Northwestern is announced for 11:00 a.m. Neither of these games has a television provider listed.
Nebraska and Iowa will continue their black Friday rivalry with their game moving to Fox from last years Fox Sports 1. The Huskers and Hawkeyes will kickoff at 11:00 a.m. to end the regular season.
Nebraska 2018 Game Times/TV Information
- Sept. 1 – Akron at Nebraska, FOX, 7 p.m. CT
- Sept. 8 – Colorado at Nebraska, ABC, 2:30 p.m. CT
- Sept. 15 – Troy at Nebraska, BTN, 11 a.m. CT
- Sept. 29 – Purdue at Nebraska (HC), Network TBA, 2:30 or 3:00 p.m. CT
- Oct. 13 – Nebraska at Northwestern (HC), Network TBA, 11 a.m. CT
- Nov. 23 – Nebraska at Iowa, FOX, 11 a.m. CT