It’s the night before the Wisconsin game!
I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking -
- BIG DEAL WE’RE GOING TO GET SLAUGHTERED
- I’M NOT GOING TO WATCH THE GAME
- OUR TEAM SUCKS
- BARRY ALVAREZ STOLE ALL OUR METHODS
Listen up, you thin-skinned scaredy cat sunsabitches!
We should all be partying together on State street tonight, whooping it up with our Wisconsin Big Ten brethren, but instead, we’re probably sitting at home, licking our wounds and feeling sorry for ourselves.
Tomorrow could be the day that things start turning around for this program. Think about all the positive things that happened lately.
- In the second half of the Purdue game, Adrian Martinez started to figure out what a player he could be.
- Our offense started to go fast and click
- Players only team meeting
- Captains came to Scott Frost and asked what they could do
- One guy who wasn’t working out left. Maybe one more. Perhaps there’s addition by subtraction going on.
- I am not even drunk and I’m still positive about tomorrow evening’s game against the Badgers.
- I don’t take anti-depressants.
- I might be delusional by nature. WHATEVER, YOU BASTARDS
These are tonight’s games!