I’m as tired of writing these as you are of reading them.
So lets cut to the chase with......
FIVE OF THE REASONS NEBRASKA WILL LOSE TO THE GOPHERS
- We lose to everyone now, right?- Maybe it just seems like this is the case but even the wins this year have felt like losses. This is less of a reason to lose than an expression of my deep despair. Sue me.
- Our D-coordinator is losing it- When most of the week is spent trying to decipher the weird coded messages and general babble of Diaco things aren’t going well.
- Interceptions- Just when it looked like Tanner Lee was sure of what team to throw to he goes and gives it up three more times. Hard to win that way.
- It’s the year of the Gopher- The Twins made the playoffs! The Vikings are in first place! The Timberwolves got Jimmy Butler and I’m sure something good happened for the Minnesota Wild. It’s just their year.
- PJ Fleck- No, I’m not saying he’s a great coach or anything, I’m just saying he’s the exact type of coach who will beat Nebraska and then act like a total dick afterwards. He reminds me of Gary Barnett for some reason, perhaps it’s that I don’t buy his crappy fake rah rah shit. (I would totally buy it if it worked here).
I BLAME MYSELF FOR THIS SEASON EVERYONE. I’M SORRY. NEXT YEAR I’M DOING 5 REASONS WE WILL WIN!!!!