It's a new episode as Hoss Reuter sits across the table (a couple states away) to talk some Nebraska football.
On this episode:
- The road win at Illinois, and Greg's super good time.
- Looking ahead to the Wisconsin Ditch Weasels.
- Hoss and several other members of the Corn Nation family getting together this week.
- Chili and cinnamon rolls and why it's are WRONG* (and why it should remind you of Wisconsin running all over Nebraska in 2014)!
- What's Hoss's favorite "unsung hero" offensive scheme?
It's a big weekend in Lincoln with a look at the past (the 1997 National Championship team being honored) and a glimpse into the possible future with some big-name recruits in attendance.
Second official to Lincoln Saturday #huskers ⚪️ ☠️☠️ pic.twitter.com/JxSi3dmDj2— BLESSEDMVP (@Micah_parsons23) October 5, 2017
Last but certainly not least...WIN THE DAMN GAME!
The Five Heart Podcast Twitter
The Five Heart Podcast Facebook Page
The Corn Nation Twitter
The Corn Nation Facebook Page
The Jittery Monkey Facebook Page
The Jittery Monkey Twitter
*Note - The views and opinions expressed in this article are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the viewpoints of Corn Nation, SB Nation, or any of its subsidiaries.