Here it is.
Here you go. pic.twitter.com/iYHE2OivSE— Jack Mitchell (@JackMitchellLNK) July 23, 2015
Reaction about it all is, as you can imagine, a little mixed on twitter this morning.
These are Nebraska's 2015 alternate jerseys from Adidas. A little piece of me just died. pic.twitter.com/cATkCVCbcp— Paul Myerberg (@PaulMyerberg) July 23, 2015
Alt unis go from worse to worst. I don't even know. #huskers— Emily Anderson Nix (@emily_nix) July 23, 2015
Greg Smith (@GregSmithSports) July 23, 2015
Adidas is trash. Nebraska's jerseys are ass. But ... new Miami jerseys are not the typical Adidas nonsense. Could've been much worse.— Bud Elliott (@TomahawkNation) July 23, 2015
Hot take first impressions:
- I don't hate it. I thought I would really, really hate it. The whole web thing where the numbers are is recycled from each adidas uniform, it seems however. That could have gone.
- Kinda hate the numbers font. Similar to last year, but also 2 years ago? I think if it's white throughout instead of outlined in just white, it works better.
- I do like the pants, only issue is that if they were going to add the web thing, do the whole pant with it. Unsure about the stretched out N though.
- Is it just me, or do the shoes not match? I dunno, I can barely dress myself.
- That helmet is fantastic.
What do you think initially about the outfit? Let us know in the comments!
UPDATE: Now we know when these will come out.