Thursday night at 7:00 pm central, CornNation.com will feature a live interview with former Nebraska quarterback Taylor Martinez. Martinez was one of the most prolific offensive players in Husker football history, and holds the following Nebraska records:
- Nebraska Career Total Offense Record Holder (10,233 yards)
- Nebraska Career Passing Yards Record Holder (7,258 yards)
- Nebraska Career Completions Record Holder (575)
- Nebraska Career Touchdown Passes Record Holder (56)
- Nebraska Career Starts by a Quarterback Record Holder (43)
- Nebraska Season Total Offense Record Holder (3,890 yards, 2012)
- Nebraska Season Total Touchdowns Record Holder (33, 2012)
- Nebraska Game Completion Percentage Record Holder (91.9 vs. Arkansas State, 2012)
- School Record Holder Total Offense By a Freshman (2,596 yards, 2010)
- School Record Single-Game Rushing Yards by a Quarterback (241 at KSU, 2010)
Taylor will be here in a Google Hangout to talk about Nebraska football and promote his new iPhone app, 'Journey- A Positive Social Network', which is now available on iTunes.
More on Journey:
‘Journey-A Positive Social Network,’ the first-ever IOS app exclusively dedicated to connect real-life heroes battling courageously with mental and physical challenges worldwide is now available for download on iTunes.
The brainchild of Taylor Martinez (former University of Nebraska record breaking quarterback) and Loren Hall, ‘Journey- A Positive Social Network’ is the first app in its league to be exclusively dedicated to those struggling day-in and day-out with mental and physical challenges; who consider these challenges a test of their strength, patience, will- power and mettle, and who are ready to inspire with positivity and provide the inner- strength, support and courage that others in similar situation need.
The app provides a platform for people dealing with any kind of disabilities, diseases or disorders to share their awe-inspiring journey with the world where they can connect and socialize with similar people to educate, uplift, advise and encourage each other to keep their spirits high and battle the mightiest of life challenges with a smile and positive attitude.
Tomorrow evening, you may tweet questions for Taylor to @bigredcobcast.
Or you can go ahead and ask in the comments section.