If this is your first time reading this series, the goal of this feature is to evaluate Husker Nation's popular writers and personalities through the lens of the fan. Critique those that critique for a living. The rules are simple:
- I present the media personality up for your review (i.e. Joe Schmoe - Lincoln Journal Star)
- You vote in the poll at the bottom of the article
- You comment with the one thing you like most (Thumbs Up) and the one thing you dislike most (Thumbs Down) about the media personality under review (i.e. Thumbs Up - Love his honest take on the columns he writes/Thumbs Down - I wish he would stop referencing the previous coaching staff)
- After enough responses are gathered, I will summarize all positive and critical comments in a later post. If you have the same sentiment as others that's perfectly fine as the point is to find the common denominator for each media personality.
- Got it? Good.
- "Tim Miles"- Benning and his co-host discuss Tim Miles' motivational techniques after the coach locked players out of certain basketball facilities.
- "We've Got Riley" - the Mike Riley hire is briefly discussed.
- "NFL Combine w/ David Schuman" - Gary Sharp and Benning interview NFL combine guru David Schuman.
If you prefer to remain anonymous with your feedback, feel free to email me at derek (at) nocoastbias (dot) com.
Previous Media Microscope Results: