Good Thursday morning to you all. Day 50 of the year 2015 has a lot in front of us, lets get to it.
First off, sounds like a Husker did well in a NFL Draft staple.
Random draft tidbit: #Nebraska DE Randy Gregory may have the highest Wonderlic at his position. Practice tests have been off the charts.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) February 19, 2015
- The Nebraska Women's B-Ball team came back from a big deficit last night vs. Northwestern. But in the end, they didn't get the victory. It does get worse though, as Rachel Theriot is done for the season.
- Former Nebraska DE target Blake McClain flipped from the Huskers to South Carolina on NSD in 2014. But after a year, he's leaving the Gamecocks. And wants to be a Husker in the next recruiting cycle.
- Purdue wants more people to come to Ross-Ade Stadium this year, so they chopped down ticket prices for '15. Nevermind that the product on the field should probably be better. The Huskers visit West Lafayette on Halloween, so if you're buying a season ticket for one game, heed the cost savings.
- Rutgers HC Kyle Flood was set to hire one of the program's biggest boosters to help with recruiting. However, after a cool down thought period, that isn't going to happen. Flood should have gone the Joe Moglia route with him.
- A Spring Game ticket update:
Nebraska currently sitting at about 40,000 spring game tickets sold per AD. #Huskers— Michael Bruntz (@michaelbruntz) February 18, 2015
Also from Michael Bruntz, the Huskers are in with a NFL Wideout's kid. And a good one.
Could Husker fans deal with 3-4 years of "JUST THROW HIM THE DAMN BALL"?
More offer news:
- Little Caesars is now offering a bacon wrapped deep dish pizza. As you can imagine, Salt is not happy.
- The Las Vegas strip went dark for former UNLV Basketball HC Jerry Tarkanian last night.
Nebraska Basketball takes on Maryland from College Park tonight. Look for the Gamethread right before tip!