For those that wish to figure out what the folks in Las Vegas think of your Nebraska Cornhuskers, the Golden Nugget has released some lines on "College Football Games of the Year".
Nebraska is listed in several of these games. A reminder that this is for "entertainment purposes only" and these are only the opening lines, and that it is manipulated by action.
- Huskers are a 4 point favorite against the Fresno State Bulldogs on Sept. 13th in Fresno.
- Huskers are a 3 point favorite against the Miami Hurricane on Sept. 20 at home.
- Huskers are a 8 point underdog against the Michigan State Spartans on Oct. 4th in East Lansing.
- Huskers are a 2.5 point favorite against the Northwestern Wildcats on Oct. 18th in Evanston.
- Huskers are a 7 point underdog against the Wisconsin Badgers on Nov. 15th in Madison.
- Huskers are a 1 point underdog against the Iowa Hawkeyes on Nov. 28th in Iowa City.
Nebraska opens against the Florida Atlantic Owls at Memorial Stadium on August 30th. We're pretty sure Nebraska is going to be a favorite in that one.
For your eyes, lets check out what else is going down with the Nugget.