Your balanced breakfast of Huskerdom:
- ICYMI: Husker Mike's report card for the 2013 Red-White game was turned in.
- Team Jack dropped by Good Morning America:
- More Team Jack news: Down goes Clowney!
After 45 weeks as our #BestOfTheBest play, @clownejd's hit has been ousted by 7-year-old Jack Hoffman's TD run " youtu.be/_Jmisv1Spck.— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) April 8, 2013
- Big Red baseball looks to start a six-game homestand against Creighton this evening with the first pitch scheduled for 6:35 PM. [Official Site]
- Considering the rain/thunderstorms having been experienced already, the likelihood for the game getting washed out seems pretty good.
- Speaking of inclement weather, Nebraska softball's Wednesday doubleheader versus Minnesota has been postponed due to forecasted nastiness. [Official Site]
- Exciting roadwork news!
New signs went up today on campus #SeasonOne #Huskers twitter.com/HuskerHoops/st…— Nebraska Basketball (@HuskerHoops) April 9, 2013
- Under the radar: Zach Sterup as a punt returner