(* denotes a possible subscription needed)
Your balanced breakfast of Huskerdom:
- ICYMI: Where the 2014 class of Husker draftees are likely to go, another one of the best sports movie of all-time and the B1G pays top dollar for hockey.
- A certain someone visited to the White House yesterday. He received a pretty cool autographed football, too. (Please keep political commentary guidelines in mind on responses to this). Check out a TON of new pics of Jack from his trip.
I talked to Jack Hoffman, 7, after Oval Office visit. "It was almost like being the president," he says. abcn.ws/ZMVFCe #Huskers— Jeff Zeleny (@jeffzeleny) April 29, 2013
- The Huskers sit at No. 22 in Mark Schlabach's latest top 25. [ESPN]
- Baker Steinkuhler hopes to see a contract with the Texans in his future. [LJS]*
And yes, Steinkuhler said he did alert Crick of his Houston Texans news. #Huskers— Brian Christopherson (@HuskerExtraBC) April 29, 2013
- The Big Red isn't quite sure who to drop from their 2016 schedule just yet. [OWH]*
- No Husker games are currently on ABC/ESPN's prime-time schedule [ESPN]
- November night games might work in the B1G's favor for the future of such games. [OWH]*
- Softball's Tatum Edwards earns Big Ten Pitcher of the Week honors. [Official Site]
- Volleyball setter Alexa Strange is leaving the program. [FT]
- Tim Miles' brainwashing skills are amazing!
According to @huskerextrabr, more than 14,000 #Nebrasketball season tix have been sold now. Arena seats 15,147. #Huskers— Brian Christopherson (@HuskerExtraBC) April 29, 2013
- Recruiting offer news!
OG Taven Bryan from Wyoming text this morning, "I got offered by Nebraska" #nebraska #tavenbryan #247sports— Realdawg.com(@Realdawg247) April 29, 2013
#Nebraska is the latest school to offer Victoria (Minn) Chanhassen OL Frank Ragnow today.#Huskers— Nate Clouse (@NateClouse) April 30, 2013