By popular demand, Corn Flakes is changing things up a bit. A * denotes the need for a possible subscription.
Your balanced breakfast of Huskerdom:
- ICYMI: A fantastic breakdown of where Big Red baseball stands in the B1G and...wow, so much stuff.
- Could the ACC's actions have halted expansion and realignment? [ESPN] [OWH]*
- Former Huskers football coach Frank Solich is enjoying his tenure at Ohio, but not due to ill will. [CantonRep]
- Rex Burkhead's hometown of Plano is giving him some special recognition for all he's done as a Husker. [OWH]*
- The B1G may not see a player taken in the first round of the NFL draft, the first time that's happened since 1953. [OWH]*
- Former Nebraska kicker Brett Maher isn't concerned about whether he's picked up via the draft. [OWH]*
- A dartboard football two-deep. [LJS]
- Former Husker footballers took to the hardwood in McCook, NE. [MCD]
- Recruiting offer update!
Nebraska also offered Texas City WR Armanti Foreman this afternoon. He has picked up five offers this week alone. #Huskers #txhsfb— Sam Khan Jr. (@skhanjr) April 22, 2013
#Nebraska offered 2015 ATH Jalen Christian @thatblasiankidd from Damascus (Md.)— Adam Friedman (@Rivalsfriedman) April 22, 2013
#Nebraska has also offered Washington (D.C.) Friendship Collegiate Academy DB Daejuan Fudnerburk @d_realest7— Adam Friedman (@Rivalsfriedman) April 22, 2013
- Join Tim Miles and men's Nebrasketball as they take to the links this May [Official Site]
- Mother Nature caused a reschedule of the Kansas State-Nebraska baseball game for Wednesday at 6:35 Central. [Official Site]
- While the weather's been dreary, Michael Pritchard earned his first Big Ten Player of the Week honor. [Official Site]
- The definition of a student-athlete, Björn Barrefors shows how Nebraska can mold the finest of leaders. [Official Blog]