Your balanced breakfast of Huskerdom:
- ICYMI: A comprehensive look at what happened this past week in B1G baseball and men's Nebrasketball snagged an awesome commit!
- Day by day, the Huskers' defense looks to get better and better. [Official Site]
- Big Back News!
Tim Beck sez #Huskers FBs M.Marrow and A.Janovich have gotten carries at I-back. On Janovich, "just to see what he can do as a big back"— Rich Kaipust (@RKaipustOWH) April 2, 2013
- Newbie David Knevel may be more familiar with hockey, but senior Cole Pensick enjoys the ice just as much. [DN]
- Speaking of Knevel, this is him next to Jordan Westerkamp:
- E.J. from Papillion says Bo has to win 11 games in 2013 to stick around. Brian Bennett disagrees barring a 7-5 year and embarrassing losses. [ESPN]
- Today I Learned:
Joe Ganz told me today that the other QBs' nickname for Taylor Martinez is Caesar (the smart monkey from "Planet of the Apes") #Huskers— Grant Muessel (@GrantMuessel) April 1, 2013
Ganz said Ron Kellogg III has the nickname "Mr. Potato Head" #Huskers— Grant Muessel (@GrantMuessel) April 2, 2013
- The view from the new east stadium expansion is awesome, to say the least. [Official Site]
- Big Red baseball heads back to Manhattan, KS today as they look to avenge their previous 10-8 loss at the hands of the Kansas State Wildcats. [Official Site]
- A tribute to women's gymnastics B1G dominance:
- The men's tennis team will take on a trio of Big Ten teams in the near future. [Official Site]
- Men's golf sits at No. 19 following two rounds at the ASU Red Wolves Intercollegiate yesterday. The final round begins today at 8:30 AM Central. [Official Site]
- A San Francisco 49ers fan thinks Will Compton will join the fold while a mock draft held by Hungarians feature Rex Burkhead, Daimion Stafford and Cameron Meredith being picked up late.
- Ever want to be a part of HuskerVision? Good news!
HuskerVision is hiring! #UNL #Huskers @unl_cojmc twitter.com/alexandrakrz/s…— Alex Krzemien (@alexandrakrz) April 1, 2013