Your balanced breakfast of Huskerdom:
- ICYMI: Recapping the spring QBs and what may become of them plus the Red-White Game forecast.
- A preview for this upcoming season was put together by our sister Penn State site. [Black Shoe Diaries]
- The Husker safeties are settling in. [RapidCityJournal/LJS]
- Imani Cross isn't interested in just being a red zone monster. [MySanAntonio]
- Recruiting visit news!
- Connie Yori will have an extra $75,000 in her pocket if the Husker women knock off Duke. [10/11]
- Taking a few lumps early made her team's Sweet 16 run as sweet as sugar. [WaPo]
- Rachel Theriot appears the heir apparent to the invaluable Lindsey Moore [RapidCityJournal/LJS]
- Everything you need to know about the upcoming Huskers/Blue Devils tilt [Official Site]
- Nebraska baseball starts B1G series No. 2 as they take on the Northwestern Wildcats at Hawks Field this evening. First pitch is scheduled for 6:35 PM and the game will be televised on the Big Ten Network/streamed on BTN2Go. [Full Coverage and Press Conference Info]
- The No. 19 Nebraska softball squad begins a seven-game road trip beginning at Illinois [Official Site]
- Volleyball coach John Cook liked what he saw out of his squad in its first experience with sand [KearneyHub/OWH]
- Women's soccer players Ari Romero and Katie Kraeutnar both played on their respective national teams. [Official Site]
- The Big Red women's gymnastics team did...okay this year.
Charlotte (NC) Christian School WR Bo Hines is making his way to #Nebraska for his visit. nebraska.247sports.com/Board/142/Offe… via @247sports #Huskers— Steve Wiltfong (@SWiltfong247) March 28, 2013
#FunFact: Did you know the 2013 #Huskers have posted three of the top 10 team scores in program history? twitter.com/HuskersWGym/st…— Nebraska Women's Gym (@HuskersWGym) March 28, 2013
- Remember when you read about that free Football Physics talk to be held by professor Tim Gay? Well here's a ton of information about it and professor Gay! [Official Blog]
- Ask him how this works:
- Surely you only need one reason to go to the Red-White Game, but Randy York offers nine more. [Official Blog]