Your balanced breakfast of Huskerdom:
- ICYMI: A wrap up of men's Nebrasketball's season by our uberphotographer David McGee
- Speaking of Nebrasketball, the ladies advance with a 73-59 win over Chattanooga that included a 35-12 run. They'll face No. 3 seed Texas A&M on Monday. [Huskers.com]
- Coach Connie Yori looks forward to the Big 12 reunion [ESPN]
- Kenny Bell's working to make throwing to The Fro an even more obvious choice when you don't know. [Hail Varsity]
- Illinois snuck past the Big Red baseballers in game one of their Saturday doubleheader, but Nebraska took the second to win the series 2-1. [Game One/Game Two]
- It's game day for the softball crew that'll be looking to sweep the series against Northwestern and extend their winning streak to four. First pitch is scheduled for noon.
- Women's gymnastics continue dominating as they won their third consecutive conference title. [Huskers.com]
- Sophomore Robert Kokesh finishes third at the NCAA Championships. Senior James Green placed seventh overall with a record of 25-6 on the year. [Huskers.com]
- If you're in Omaha or the surrounding areas, Rex Burkhead will be signing autographs at the Husker Hounds on 84th and Pacific on March 30 from 12:00 PM until 2:00 PM. Standard autographs are $25 each or $50 for three. For more information call 800-860-5844.