This is being written on Friday night, so I'm not sure where we'll be heading before the game, only that I'll be making sure that we're getting down there before the game to meet some Husker fans, and some old friends.
Mrs CN wasn't going to go initially, but apparently an old friend of hers got hold of her and let her know he'd be at the game. They graduated together. Good looking guy, very athletic, much more so than me.
You know how these things go, don't you? People haven't seen each other in a long time and suddenly they're swept up.....
That's not important right now.
WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT WE STOMP THE LIVING SNOT OUT OF THE GOPHERS TODAY!
The Huskers are favored by 10.5, but a big win would mean more than a close win if we're worrying about styling. Are we worried about styling?
More from Corn Nation:
- Huskers vs Gophers: Talking Points With Minnesotans
- The Minnesota Q And A With Jeff Kilpatrick of The Daily Gopher
- Friday Corn Flakes: Minnesota Awaits!
- Nebraska vs Minnesota: By The Numbers
- Minnesota Golden Gophers 2013 Football Preview
Links From the Enemy Golden Gophers:
- Minnesota-Nebraska Goodwill: The Sharing of #TEAMSUNSHINE Q&A
- Minnesota Football: Updated Gopher Football Depth Chart for Nebraska Game
- Minnesota Football: Gophers vs. Nebraska Preview - Children Of The Corn, Lil' Red's Return
- Minnesota Football: Gophers vs Nebraska Cornhuskers Q&A with Corn Nation
- Nebraska Football: Preparing for the Corn Invasion, What to do in the Twin Cities