Yes, weiners. Not losers, but those teams that just aren't going to have the guts and the depth to make it. By this time, teams should be playing their best and making statements.
- I'm ranking Navy... and not just because they did us all a favor by knocking off Notre Dame.... okay, maybe that has something to do with it. Was I thinking about Notre Dame when I picked the "weiner" headline? Yes. Yes, I was. They are weiners, especially offensive genius Charlie Weis. Come to think of it, Lou Holtz is a weiner too.
- USC didn't lose, but thinking about it further, they suck, at least by USC standards. So, despite beating Arizona State, they're dropping.
- Which of the undefeated non-BCS teams is the best? Between TCU, Cinncinati, and Boise State, I'm picking TCU.Oh... yeah, the Big East IS a BCS conference. Kind of.
- Pittsburgh higher than Miami? Yeah, for now. They'll meet up with Cincy to determine Big East leader.
- Should LSU drop further? They played Alabama pretty tough, but it's not like the SEC has any great offenses, so every game looks tough.
|Last week's ballot|