- The top nine teams remain the same. With six undefeated teams left in mid-November, we'll most likely hear a lot more screaming about a playoff system this week, how we need one to repair all the injustices in the world. It's been that way for a long time now, but every season teams stumble and the system as it stands turns out to be not nearly as bad as it seems now.
- There are only two teams with one loss at this point, Georgia Tech and Pittsburgh.
- Ohio State is the highest ranked two-loss team. Do they deserve to be above Pitt?
- Otherwise, you've got a big gob of teams at 7-3. These will be worked out of the system in the next week or so as November takes its toll.
- Does Houston still deserve to be ranked over, say, Nebraska?
|Last week's ballot|