- There'll be no arguing about this week about whether or not Nebraska deserves to be ranked.
- I still have Florida #1 because they have yet to lose.
- Texas looked excellent against Missouri, but they always look good against Missouri, don't they?
- Does Iowa deserve to be higher than Boise State or maybe even USC? They win ugly but they continue to find ways to win (as opposed to another program I know that found an incredibly creative way to lose Saturday).
- Could you give me someone else to rank at #25 besides Notre Dame? Because I know how this works. They'll win a bunch of games against cruddy opponents, then at the end of the season magically end up in a BCS bowl because the media loves to have them in the conversation. So.... should they be ranked? What about Arizona?
|Last week's ballot|