Opponent: Iowa State 13-12 (3-7)
Date: Feb. 16, 2008 | 3 p.m.
Listen:Huskers Sports Network
TV: Big 12/ESPN+
Arena: Ames, Iowa • Hilton Coliseum (14,376)
Opponent's Blog: Clone Chronicles
Please use this thread to discuss the Nebraska - Iowa State game and any other games you might be watching today.
- Pomeroy shows us as having a 62% chance of winning this game. I'm not sure how he figures that, given that Nebraska has sucked badly on the road this season.
- Nebraska needs to win this game to keep any shot they have at the NIT alive. With a win, Nebraska would improve to 4-6 and stay in a tie for sixth place in the Big 12. Lose, and we drop back near the cellar.
- Alek Marics dominated inside against Missouri in our last game, an overtime loss. He scored a season-high 32 points, and pulled down 16 rebounds. We'll need such an effort again today. That, and someone else still needs to step up and score consistently.
- Iowa State leading scorer Wesley Johnson has returned to the Iowa State line up. He was missing in our first game against the 'Clones, a 64-56 win.
- If we're going to win this game we need to get a lead early and take the Hilton crowd out of the game.