From the "Life in the Red" blog at Huskerextra, we have:
- Brandon Jackson is practicing with a soft cast on his right hand, but should be good to go Monday
- Cody Glenn watched wearing street clothes, and probably won't see much action.
- Kenny Wilson has tendonitis.
- Marlon Lucky is not 100%.
- Thomas Lawson and Major Culbert have been getting reps as running backs in practice.
- And Dane Todd has carried the ball a few times, which should show how desperate things have gotten.
Bottom line: Nebraska has an injured set of running backs.
Good thing we had four for the season.
Question is - will we need to show a heavy running game to win this game? Or just run enough to set up passing?