I participate in the In the Bleachers Top 10 voting. Here's mine:
1. Ohio State - Handled Iowa rather easily. Right now, the only truly dominant team in the nation.
2. Auburn - Real tests are coming up. If they're good enough, they'll still here.
3. West Virginia - Well, doubtful they'll be tested much this week against Miss State.
4. USC - Struggled with Washington State - welcome to a new quarterback on the road.
5. Florida - struggled early with 'Bama. Not overly impressed with them, but they have a tough road ahead, starting with LSU at home.
6. Louisville - sooner or later.....
7. Georgia - Ugly offense. People worry about this stuff, but go back and look up '92 Alabama. I don't think Georgia has the defense that 'Bama had that year, but winning ugly is still winning. They have Tennessee this week.
8. Michigan - Thought they'd beat Minnesota worse than they did. Their offense didn't score as much as I thought they would. Still, they keep winning.
9. Texas - With Oklahoma up next. Rivalry game, something for both teams to prove who's on top in the Big 12 South.
10. LSU - at Florida this week. We'll see what LSU is made of.