1 Gallon Apple Juice
1 Gallon Spiced Apple Cider
1.5 Cups White Sugar
1.5 Cups Light Brown Sugar
10 Cinnamon Sticks
1 750 mL Bottle of 190 proof grain alcohol (Everlear works too, but is only 150 proof. OR, grab the highest proof clear moonshine you can.)
1 750 mL Bottle of Whipped Cream Vodka
- Put everything but the booze in a large stockpot, bring to a boil and lower the heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it come to room temperature (this will take a few hours).
- Once cool, stir in the 2 bottles of booze and transfer to sterile mason jars. I use 5 - 2 quart jars. You can use 10 - 1 quart jars (or whatever) if you want.
- Divide up the cinnamon sticks in the jars, seal and store in a cool dark dry place (basement).
- It's ready to drink at this point, but will taste best after a couple weeks.