Nebraska is 8-3 overall, and 5-2 in the Big Ten. Iowa is 7-4 overall and 4-3 in the conference. This is Nebraska's 24th straight game played on Black Friday, the last three seasons against Iowa. Nebraska and Iowa are scheduled to meet on Black Friday through at least 2019.
he Hawkeyes have won three of their past four games to secure a bowl bid, and Iowa's four losses this season have come against teams with a combined 41-3 record.
Date/Time: Friday, November 29th, 11:06 am
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Stadium: Memorial Stadium
Surface: Field Turf
Special Events: Hy-Vee Heroes Game, Senior Day, Toys for Tots
Series Record: Nebraska leads 28-12-3
Last Meeting: Nebraska won 13-7 in Iowa City last year.
Announcers: Bob Wischusen, Rod Gilmore, Quint Kessenich
Radio: Huskers sports radio network
Weather: 30 degrees, partly cloudy, 12 mph S wind
Odds: Nebraska by 3
SBNation Iowa Site: Black Heart Gold Pants
- How Warm is Bo Pelini's "Hot Seat"? - Is Nebraska Really Going to Fire Another Winning Football Coach?
- Nebraska vs Iowa: By The Numbers
- Nebraska vs. Iowa: The Iowa Q And A With RossWB From Black Heart, Gold Pants
- Iowa Hawkeyes 2013 Football Preview
- Cookin' Along the Ol' Salt Creek: Cinnamon Roll and Chili Bierock