Contrary to popular belief, tonight's Cotton Bowl will not feature Barney Cotton and sons vs the entire Husker fan base, but instead has been replaced on a duel which might be more popular on a national basis.
Texas A&M Aggies vs Oklahoma Sooners at 7:00 PM on FOX!
EDIT (Courtesy of Salt Creek)
ALTERNATIVE TOPICS OF DISCUSSION, in the event either Big Game Bob shows up or Manziel is humanized:
- Would you be interested in putting together a Corn Nation cook-book? Would you contribute?
- What kinds of articles or stories would you like to see in the off-season?
- If we were to host open threads in the evenings or weekends, would you participate? What kind of activities would we plan them around?
- What are your plans for the off-season?
- What food product would you assign to each school in the Big Ten?
- What are your thoughts on Chip Kelly to the Browns?
- Do you feel bad for Iowa that their last shot at getting Kirk Ferentz hired away just got fired from Kansas City?
The following is a list of reasons to like either team:
As always, play nicely with others and no linking to illegal internet video streams.