I like to make these for office pot-lucks, etc.
Nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons instant espresso
1 (19.8-ounce) box brownie mix (recommended: Duncan Hines)
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9 by 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
3. Whisk 1/3 cup of water, oil, eggs, and 2 tablespoons espresso powder in a large bowl to blend.
4. Add the brownie mix. Stir until well blended.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan.
7. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, about 35 minutes. Cool completely.
2 teaspoons instant espresso
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
1. Dissolve 2 teaspoons of espresso powder into 2 tablespoons of water in a medium bowl.
2. Whisk in the vanilla.
3. Add the powdered sugar and butter and whisk until smooth.
4. Pour the glaze over the brownies.
5. Refrigerate until the glaze is set.
6. Cut and serve.
This FanPost created by a registered user of Corn Nation.