We told you about changes coming to CN, and obviously as of this morning they have arrived.
There are a huge number of changes, but something to keep in mind:
- SB Nation United is going to make our sites load faster and run better meaning you can get to the content you want faster.
- SB Nation United is going to make sure that you're seeing the best and brightest content up front with our flexible layout, modern design and reduction of clutter.
- SB Nation United is going to make the experience on our sites run seamlessly from every platform, whether mobile, tablet or computer. No matter where you are, the experience will not change.
- SB Nation United will not take away or change any of the community elements you love like FanPosts and FanShots and Game Threads.
There are a huge number of changes behind the scenes, too, and it is going to take us, your CN staff, a while to get up to speed. There will be glitches. There will be mistakes. We'll get there and have fun along the way.
If you find a problem or have a specific concern, please email email@example.com.
Remember to include:
- A note about the problem, screencaps if you can (cut out any personal information)
- Your operating system (like Windows 7 or iOS6 or whatever)
- Your browser (include version #)
This'll help them find and replicate the issue so they can fix it.
Suggestions for improvement are also welcome.
Editted by Salt Creek and Stadium at 1:06pm EDT
This is your thread to discuss the new site changes, and maybe help each other understand the layout.