Bo Pelini, looking pretty relaxed as he gave his first press conference in what seems like forever. He talked about his offensive staff and how that came together. He mentions most of the stuff you'd expect from a coach in spring - expectations of playing for championships, playing better, being more efficient on offense, and
Key points after the jump.....
Some key mentions:
- Offensive tackle Jeremiah Sirles and defensive end Cameron Meredith will be out for the spring, recovering from
- Jake Cotton will move from the defensive line to the offensive tackle position.
- Eric Martin will remain at the defensive end position.
- The defense will play less "peso" this season, not shocking as they'll face more traditional "power" type offenses in the Big Ten than in the Big 12.
- The offense will be "multiple". It will include some spread, along with some "big sets". Most of all, it will be physical.