After the jump is this week's draft ballot for the CBS Sports Blog Poll Top 25. Per usual, looking for fan feedback on my ballot.
- Miami makes a huge jump because at this point they've put together a decent resume. Wins over Florida State and Georgia Tech is as impressive as anything done so far this season.
- Nebraska only drops three spots are losing on the road to a highly-ranked team by one point. Homerific or fair?
- I dropped BYU for their loss at home to Florida State. That's probably not fair, but if I bring them in, who should they replace?
- Washington enters the poll, for a big win over USC. Do they deserve it?
- LSU's win over Washington now looks a lot better than it did before.... Ninth, though?
Dropped Out: Brigham Young (#9), Georgia Tech (#12), Utah (#20).