What's to overreact to tonight? We went out and played a good game against an opponent we should easily beat and we did.
Okay, I'll admit it, I didn't buy the game this time around because I'm cheap, and because I didn't think it'd be worth buying. I was right. I like that. If you have the game and you'd like to make it available to me, I would greatly appreciate it.
- New Mexico State scored. Well, they were bound to sooner or later. Another Osborne streak broken. Bring the torches!!!! Aarggh!!! (That's sarcasm, just to be clear, okay?)
- Penalties for pass interference. Let's face it, the refs are starting to call things like they do in the NFL. It's pass interference if you oggle a guy for more than two seconds if the ball is in the air.
- Hopefully Pierre Allen isn't injured too badly and thank goodness we have two weeks before the nastiness comes in the new few weeks.
- Did you get the feeling that you were going to be called to go in the game? I did. Well, except that my cell phone rang out of batteries. Damn. So many guys played, and not just in walking on the field for a play.
- Post game pre-conference question: "Is there anyting we didn't do well tonight?"
Pelini: We let them score.
That's good perspective, it's time to go back to work. We won, enjoy it, but the hard part of the schedule is ahead.
Feels good, doesn't it?