The Big 12 baseball tourney is set to go. Here is the list of games, times, facts, and coverage.
- No. 4 Missouri vs. No. 5 Texas 9:00 a.m.
- No. 1 Texas A&M vs. No. 8 Oklahoma 12:30 p.m.
- No. 3 Nebraska vs. No. 6 Baylor 4:00 p.m.
- No. 2 Oklahoma State vs. No. 7 Kansas State 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 22
- No. 1 Texas A&M vs. No. 5 Texas 4:00 p.m.
- No. 4 Missouri vs. No. 8 Oklahoma 7:30 p.m.
Friday, May 23
- No. 3 Nebraska vs. No. 7 Kansas State 4:00 p.m.
- No. 2 Oklahoma State vs. No. 6 Baylor 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 24
- No. 5 Texas vs. No. 8 Oklahoma 9:00 a.m.
- No. 1 Texas A&M vs. No. 4 Missouri 12:30 p.m.
- No. 2 Oklahoma State vs. No. 3 Nebraska 4:00 p.m.
- No. 6 Baylor vs. No. 7 Kansas State 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 25
- Division 1 Champion vs. Division 2 Champion [FSN] 1:00 p.m.
The Big 12 tournament uses a `pool play' format. The pools each compete on one side of the backets, then the two teams with the best record within their bracket will advance to the Championship Game on Sunday. The format guarantees that the teams play a minimum of three games
|Pool 1||Pool 2|
|No. 1: Texas A&M||No. 2: Oklahoma State|
|No. 4: Missouri||No. 3: Nebraska|
|No. 5: Texas||No. 6: Baylor|
|No. 8: Oklahoma||No. 7: Kansas State|
The Big 12 main site will provide streaming audio and video for the second year in a row.
CSTV's (CBS College Sports TV) will provide streaming through their All-Access site, probably the same feed as the Big 12 site since they're partnering. If you have trouble with the Big 12 sports link, the CSTV link may be a good alternative.
Sunday's game will be on FSN at 1:00 pm.
Husker Fans Gathering
If you're a Husker baseball fan and you'd like to meet other Husker fans before the Big 12 tourney, the Home Run Club, the official baseball booster club, is having a pre-game social on Wednesday at Bricktown Brewery, 1:30 - 3:00 pm. Hors d'oeuvres will be available along with the cash bar and gobs of Husker baseball fans.
You do not need to be a Home Run Club member to attend.Matt over at Crimson and Cream Machine has done a "Guide To Oklahoma City' you may find useful.