No big shock as Nebraska rose in the college baseball polls again this week after sweeping Texas Tech.
- Baseball America moved the Cornhuskers to #6 from #11 last week.
- Collegiate Baseballmoved us up three spots to #6 from #9 last week.
- The USA Today/ESPN Coaches Poll moved us to #6 from #10.
- Rivals moved us up to #6 from #12.
- The NCBWA poll still has us at #14, behind #8 Texas A&M, #11 Texas, and #12 Missouri. We were 22nd last week. What the hell is with these guys?
- Nebraska finished 14-13 in the Big 12 in 2007. At this point in the season our Big 12 record is 10-1-1 with 15 Big 12 games left.
- Overall record in 2007 was 32-27. We are 24-4-1, eight wins away from the 2007 total, and 23 losses ahead.
- By this time last season, the Huskers had already lost three series to Texas Tech, Missouri, and Texas A&M before finally winning a series against Oklahoma State. We haven't lost a series yet this season and have recorded two series sweeps against Kansas State and Texas Tech.